· A chance meeting with a friend while Christmas shopping that turns into an unforgettable conversation of hope and expectation for what God has in store for us.
· All my children home together for the Christmas season.
· Baking Christmas goodies with my sister for the first time in six years. She’s having to endure some colder temps than
, and we’re glad for the opportunity to spend not just the holiday season together, but the everyday, mundane things as well. Honduras
· A loving church family with whom we can laugh and cry.
· I cannot take for granted the gift of a warm house. Some families who went through the fall flood just recently had their furnaces installed and had been living with space heaters that were hardly sufficient.